Solutions for Tank Level Monitoring
Digi Tank Solutions address core challenges in deploying next generation tank level monitoring and management applications using cellular gateways, cloud-based custom development platform and application services.
- Digi Tank Solutions help companies more efficiently monitor the tank level of remotely deployed liquids, solids and gases.
- Digi telemetry products include fully customizable wireless hardware, a cloud-based application development platform and custom services for rapid solutions development and deployment.
- Applications include fuel tank monitoring systems, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), agricultural tank/silo monitoring, cooking oil recycling, waste/waste water and other environments requiring real-time tank level monitoring.
Tank Level Monitoring Benefits
- Digi Tank Solutions provide inventory analytics and location data for logistical and operational optimization.
- Reduced logistics costs mean fewer trips, less fuel, smaller fleets and happier customers.
Digi Connect Tank (for single tank sites) – Fully integrated cellular enabled tank monitoring sensor with wireless level transmitter and long life battery for easy installation.
ConnectPort® X (for multiple tank sites) – Cellular wireless gateways featuring telemetry device capabilities with ZigBee, Ethernet, serial and Wi-Fi interface options.
Digi-ready tank sensors (via Digi Tank Sensor Partners) – Ultrasonic, Pressure, Radar, Float
- Device Cloud by Etherios™ development platform
- Etherios custom application and custom integration services
- Digi Sensor Partners – Variety of sensors qualified for integration with Digi platform
- Digi Application Partners – Full tank monitoring application providers
- Digi Integration Partners – End-to-end tank monitoring solutions integrators
Getting started with Digi Tank Solutions is easy, and the impact is immediate. Contact Digi to discuss your project.
XBee® & XBee-PRO® ZB ZigBee® PRO RF Modules
Monitoring Fluid Levels at an Automobile Quick Lube Station